Thursday, November 29, 2007

In lieu of a regular post...

Still recovering here, but thought that I would share the fiber related pictures from my recent vacation...Enjoy!





If you look closely at the center of the photo, you will see me petting the yarn and choosing which skeins will be coming home with me...

Yarn: Paca-Peds by The Alpaca Yarn Co.

Colorway: Tye Dye

Yarn: Koigu for Endpaper Mitts

Colorways: 2120 and 2235 (from top to bottom)


Yarn: Socks that Rock (yep, I went all the way to LA to get some)

Colorways: Shrinking Violet and Ruby Slippers (from top to bottom)

5 comments:

Chicago Sarah said...

Oooooooh that's candy! Gorgeous photos! (and glad you're feeling better)

Anonymous said...

Wwwwwwait! I thought you were on a yarn diet? Did I miss something? Chicago Sarah and I need to arrange our "feel better Mandy" visit.

S said...

Love the pictures!
I am trying to use up old yarn making crappy crap and I don't like it. All to avoid finishing the sweater arms I can't seem to get right for some reason (and I have done them before, just not for me).

I will tell you that it kind of sucked seeing everyone when we visited michigan and you and the fabulous miss d weren't there. Or it was great to see them but not great to not see you guys.

I hope your recovery goes smoothly and that everything else works out wonderfully in every single way.
shelley vs

dog lover said...

I'd say the trip to LA totally paid off in yarn goodies. Beautiful!

Chicago Sarah said...

I need to stop visiting this post. I am DROOLING over the yarn store.